So, the latest thing that is being foisted on the country is ASIAN HATE because we are a nation FULL OF RACISTS! And certainly this is the work of WHITE SUPREMACISTS because WHITE SUPREMACISTS are responsible for all that is bad in the world.
Sorry... once more we aren’t getting a full picture in a way that would make Josef Goebbels proud.
I mean to say that sure, there have been instances where someone was attacked and it is likely that the fact they are Asian played a role in their being attacked but wait a minute... how is it that there are times when this is happening and the media is not talking about the race of the attacker?
Well, that would be because it doesn’t feed into the narrative that the liberal dunderheads would like to push. Think I’m overblowing this? Hardly, places like CNN and educational institutions are well up in pushing the propaganda because cries of RACISM! and WHITE SUPREMACY! are now the rallying cry of the Left in this country to justify their actions even if those claims don’t hold water...
Case in point here are some of the propagandists doing their level best:
I have to admit... I also LOVE getting the ‘cis’ thing in as well. Way to push the party line!
Mind you... the whole discussion about the attacks in these ‘spas’ totally avoided any discussion of sex trafficking because it would have take away from the narrative of White Supremacy.
And those nasty White people, there’s more:
So, to that end I wanted to bring some examples of these White Supremacists in action:
https://nypost.com/2021/03/29/video-captures-possible-hate-fueled-nyc-subway-beatdown/
https://nypost.com/2021/03/27/asian-woman-harassed-in-latest-nyc-bias-crime/
https://nypost.com/2021/03/31/man-busted-for-attack-on-asian-woman-was-on-parole-for-killing-mom/
https://nypost.com/2021/03/22/prosecutors-probing-attack-on-asian-man-as-possible-hate-crime/https://nypost.com/2021/03/22/homeless-man-charged-with-hate-crime-in-nyc-anti-asian-attack/
https://nypost.com/2021/03/23/video-shows-man-swatting-phone-hurling-anti-asian-slurs/
https://nypost.com/2021/03/23/video-shows-mans-anti-asian-rant-against-nypd-cop-at-protest/
Wow, I’m sure in each and every instance these folks were on their way to the nearest Klan rally, Neo Nazi march or Proud Boys meeting whatever White Supremacy nuts are fashionably in the headlines. Remember in the articles linked to above, they pointed out that there was an increase in Anti Asian hate crimes in New York and drew a line to White Supremacists as the cause.
I’m not going to defend bigoted idiots - I have no tolerance for the jackasses of the world but it’s a free country and they have a right to their opinion no matter how stupid I think it is as long as they DON’T HURT ANYONE ELSE at which time the kid gloves come off and they should pay for any crimes they commit.
As a matter of fact, any time these bozos want to march anywhere, I still firmly believe that if people want to counter protest they should stop coming with black masks looking to fight and simply line the streets where these dopes are marching and pointedly and silently turn their backs to them as they pass to send a very clear message.
Still, stop with the White Supremacist shit already... EVERYONE needs to be accountable for their actions even if they’re a black or brown person as the phrase is coined these days. Especially when the data shows it’s not White Supremacy at all and that pushing it is just more bullshit propaganda from folks who want to lay all the blame for society’s ills at the feet of just one group only.
By the way, I didn’t have to look very hard or very long for the many examples above...





No comments:
Post a Comment